Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite.
1. Infinity is a relative concept. This may not be true in a literal sense – I’m a writer not a philosopher. I was changing my mobile tariff today. It comes with unlimited text and unlimited calls. The data was not unlimited but since it is more than I have ever used in a month it might as well be.
2. A treat is only a treat if it is rare. I used to enjoy having a Chai latte when I came into town. Now so that I have been living in town for a while, and the coffee shop is fifteen minutes away, it has ceased to be special. It is probably why Cadbury’s, so the story goes, didn’t mind staff eating chocolate from their production line. They knew they would be tired of it sooner or later.
3. My leg has gone to sleep so I am writing this one between steps.
4. Brexit is a complete mess isn’t it? It is almost like watching an unfolding soap opera. Since I have foolishly brought up the subject I am on the side of remain. Hopefully we will have a conclusion one way or the other soon.
5. I am in the park and have found a rock to sit on. There are stones surrounding it and I am wondering how old this arrangement is. There is never a sign around when you want one.
6. The park is nice today. The sun is going down and the people are spread out so it is quiet. I like the quiet. The only thing that would make it better is if it was warmer. Maybe I am sitting too much in the shadows. I see a patch of sun. Let’s go and take a look.
7. I like summer and it feels like it is nearly here. I hope it is a good warm one. It will be nice to go to the park and the beach in glorious weather.
Blogging while walking is nice. It still feels relaxing even if I am holding a computer. I still have almost 2500 steps till I make my target so a bit more walking is in order. First though I am going to sit by those trees and schedule this post. See you next time.
I just wanted to say that I have checked this post. I really have. Unfortunately my particular combination of dyslexia and dyspraxia makes it really hard for me to spot typos. Please enjoy and I’ll try not to make too many errors.
I have a Patreon page. I hope you will consider supporting this blog: https://www.patreon.com/unstableorbit